Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nursery, etc.

Two days until my due date - 8/19! An update is way past due...I have been waiting for the nursery to be complete before posting pic's, but it looks like it will not be done for another week or so. We are waiting for our glider to make its way from Toronto and a seamstress is sewing the curtains. Here is what we have so far:

alphabet - most of these vintage letters were table markers at our wedding
bassinet + dad's obsession with old newspapers + fam of 3 elephant lamp


baby's first rock climbing wall
sleep spot #2 + NC & CA pages from a 1950s almanac

clothes with writing are annoying...until Mike wears it, then it's plain brilliant
Had my last OB appointment and non-stress test yesterday. I am 2 cm dilated and his head is in the -2 or -1 position. Everything is going well and I feel great but, given that "we have been playing chess with my blood pressure", we have taken out an insurance policy (e.g. scheduled an induction) for Wednesday 8/21. That's a full moon and gives me 24 hours to birth a fiery Leo. :)    

3 comments: